Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just say the Word...

Matthew 8:5-13
Vs. 8 "The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed."
V. 13 " Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.

This morning in my devotion I was moved by a man who desperately needed a healing miracle on behalf of his servant. He was a centurion, a man of high esteem yet when he came into the presence of Jesus he became humbled and filled with faith. Knowing that Jesus was who He said He was, he made his request known... that He simply speak a Word of healing. At that moment, the servant was healed.

Today I want my faith to be like unto the centurion, knowing that if Jesus said it, then it is so! Standing on His word without wavering even in thought.

I trust you Lord today!

                             
                "Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would." Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment