Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A beautiful translation- The Lord's Prayer

This translation was given to me from a dear friend. One thing is for sure, the Word of the Lord is beautiful in every language! This is the Lord's prayer in Saafi, a language spoken in Senegal, West Africa.


"Dad in the sky Your name is blessed. Your children will see your power on earth and in the sky. Give us today the bread you provide for us eery day and help us to forgive the wrongdoers. Help us to avoid anything (all things) imperfect and help us excape evil. Because only You have the power and it's only You who deserves praise. Amen."

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
II Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment