Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grow

I have tried, several times, to sit and write a bunch of goals for 2011. I've been doing this every year since I was just a kid. And in most cases, I meet most of my goals. Resolutions are always a little on the "eh, I could've done a little better" side, but then again I have been known to be my worst critic. This year the only thing that consistently resonates in my heart is Growth. To grow and blossom into a bigger and better me. To become, to learn, to indulge, to prune, to plant. To bring Kingdom to earth, and to establish who I am in this world. This year I want to grow like never before. There are many seasons a person has in a lifetime- and after being still, it feels good to stretch out my arms and say "Today I want to be big!" "Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life." -Herbert Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment