Here are some of the golden nuggets of wisdom I'm taken with me from last year. (in no particular order)
- Be happy. It's one way of being wise (found that in a fortune cookie!)
- True forgiveness is for yourself. You have 7 x 77 times to get it right! (Matthew 18:21-22)
- Goals CAN be met. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Take charge of my life and make my own life long investments. No one will do it for you.
- Everyone's journey is different.
- Hardwork and sacrifices of today take away the headaches of tomorrow.
- Know my own limits.
- Never be afraid to admit where you are at. Problems are easier to fix when they are achnowleged.
- There is room to adjust for others.
- Silence can be louder than words.
- At the end of the day we aren't all that different afterall.
12. Happiness is perspective, peace and joy is internal.
13. God NEVER fails to keep His end of the bargain. A promise is a promise!